• 3 cups of natural groundnut
• 3 cups all purpose flour
• 1 cup of sugar
• 3 large eggs
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoonful flavor
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- In a bowl measure in your all purpose flour.
- Add nutmeg for flavor , baking powder and some salt.
- Mix them together until they are well combined, after mixing set aside.
- In another bowl crack in your egg.
- Add sugar – add up to one cup if you want the peanut to be very sweet.
- Mix them together with hand whisk.
- Mix until the the sugar and egg are well blended after mixing set aside.
I. In a bowl measure in raw groundnut; take out bad ones from good ones. You can use big groundnut or smaller groundnut for making this peanut.
ii. Now sprinkle in smaller amounts of egg mixture into the groundnut and gently mix them together with spatula. Make sure all the groundnut are well coated with egg mixture.
iii. Add in small amount of flour into it and mix them up with spatula.
iv. Add more flour to it and start shaking the bowl anticlockwise front and back, this is to enable the peanut to coat very well
v. Add more Egg mixture to it and mix them up with spatula.
vi. Add some flour mixture to it again and repeat the same process.
Vii. Gradually separate the peanut with the spatula and keep mixing them up. constantly shake the groundnut in the bowl to coat it very well.
Viii. Add the Egg mixture again and mix it together with spatula. Sprinkle in some flour and continue mixing. When you are satisfied with the coating, separate the gummy groundnut and rub them in your palm.
Ix. Pour them in seive to take out excess flour in the peanut, always shake it to get perfect round ball. Then depose the excess flour.
In preheated oil pour in your peanut and stir very well. Fry for 5 to 10 minutes until they are golden brown. Then the peanut is ready! You can store it in airtight containers in kitchen cabinets for up to one month.