When you talk about affordable data plans, Glo data plan is prominent option to consider. Yes Glo beat their counterparts in internet data services. GLO not only gives you best data offer but also amazing free call credit bonuses on every recharge. These have earned them as” KING 👑 OF DATA” in Nigeria .
Today I will show you how to get 50mb plus N500 on every N100 top up on Glo. The good news is that the bonuses can be accumulated on every recharge irrespective of time; meaning that you wil keep getting bonuses every day or any time you recharge.
This offer is available to Glo customers on prepaid plan called Glo Jumbo SIM. Glo Jumbo SIM is a prepaid plan which welcomes new customers on the Glo network with preloaded N200,000 credit that can be used to browse, SMS and call Glo customers when they RECHARGE. To enjoy this offer dial *224# you will be migrated to Jumbo to enjoy the same whooping benefits.
The preloaded N200, 000 has validation of
6 months to unlock and exhaust it .
While the unlocked Bonus has 14 days validity i.e customer has 14 days to use the unlocked data and voice bonus.
You can use the bonus for SMS, Browse and calls to Glo customers.
Please note most importantly that the entire N200,000 will be given but Price Point Recharges above will unlock the associated benefits.(Multiple Recharge and Benefits unlock accepted)
• Maximum amount customer can get as free airtime is the N200,000 .
• Credit amount is split into Main account and Bonus accounts. Recharge amount goes to Main a/c and balance goes to voice and data bonus accounts. Dial #122*23# to check bonus balance
• Customer recharges and accesses the free airtime based on the amount of recharge made subject to a maximum of N200,000.
• For example, if a customer on Jumbo recharges N100, his/her FREE N200,000 is depleted by N2,200 which is made available for his/her usage as detailed in the table above. N100 goes to Main account, N500 goes to Bonus account and he receives 50MB data bonus (valued at N1,600). Main account is for any type of usage (data, SMS, local and international calls) while voice Bonus account is for only Glo to Glo calls at 80k/s.
If the same customer makes a 2nd recharge of N500, the sum of N11,000 is depleted from the balance of N198,000 left of the FREE Airtime. Of the N11,000 received, N500 goes to Main a/c and N2,500 goes to voice Bonus account and 250MB (valued at N8,000) is received in data bonus account . Customer now has N187,000 left in the unlocked Jumbo Bonus account which can be accessed when the next recharge is made.
Here is what you gets on recharge
N100 you get N500
N200 you get N1000
What you will get is 5 times of your recharge and still have the amount recharged as main balance, which you can actually use to call other networks. Once you have exhausted the free data it will start browsing using the credit bonus.
• This is valid for only 6 months or exhaustion of the N200,000, whichever is earlier, after which the customer is migrated to Glo Gbam Plus of Onnet-11k/s and Offnet-15k/s.
Also to remind you is that Electronic recharges (e-top up) will unlock the Jumbo bonus just like physical recharges.
To check bonuse Dial #122*24# Dial #122*23# to check unlock bonus airtime
Note that a new customer is by default on Jumbo SIM so there is no need to migrate into it. A new customer who does not want to be on Jumbo can migrate out of it by dialing the migration code of the desired profile.